Sometimes we feel really stuck…
It can be incredibly frustrating when we desperately want to solve a problem and all we can do is spin around and around in our heads.
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” -Albert Einstein
When we are stuck it is often a sign that we are caught up in our habitual thinking. A habit is something that is repeated over and over until it becomes unconscious. So by definition, habitual thinking is unconscious thought.
When this occurs one of the more useful thins to do is…ask questions. In FasterEFT we call this, The A.R.T. of Change. Aim, release, and transform.
The ART of Change is the heart of a FasterEFT session and can be extremely useful when working on yourself as well. The benefit of doing so is that you will begin to bring your unconscious thinking (how you create your problem) into conscious awareness.
It is then when you can better aim and tap to create the changes you desire.
Here is an example of some of the questions you can ask:
- How do I know I have this problem?
- When and where do I experience this problem?
- Who else do I know with this problem?
- What must I believe to be true in order to have this problem?
- What is the worst part about having this problem?
- When did this start?
- What feelings/sensations occur when I have this problem?
- What happens in my mind when I have this problem? (memories, pictures, sounds, images)
- What bad things might happen if I don’t have this problem?
- Are there benefits to keeping this problem?
- Who will I be without this problem?
Some of these may resonate more than others depending on your pain, problem, issue, or symptom so get creative and curious.
Notice what you notice, tap, and clean up your negative inner resources to transform your world.
…and remember, it may feel very real but it’s all neutral. The only thing that makes it bad or good is the flavor of trance you see it through.
So you may as well make it good.